Established in San Diego in 2015, Kneron is a leading provider of edge AI solutions. It is dedicated to the design and development of integrated software and hardware edge AI solutions for AIoT, smart home, smart surveillance, security, mobile devices, robotics, and industrial control.
Kneron’s mission is to enable and empower edge AI to be everywhere. Kneron’s investors from the series A round of investments in November 2017 include Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, CDIB, Himax Technologies, Inc, Qualcomm, Thundersoft, Sequoia Capital (and sub fund: CloudAtlas), and CYZONE. In May, 2018, Kneron announced the completion of their series A1 financing led by Horizons Ventures, a venture capital firm founded by Ka-shing Li.
Kneron provides cost-saving and flexible solutions to accelerate on-device edge AI technology adoption by simplifying device development and integration, and minimizing time-to-market. Let us know how we can help you.
On-Device Edge AI
- AI System On Chip (SoC)
- Visual Recognition Solutions
- Neural Processing Unit (NPU)
- 20200123 Kneron raises $40 million to grow edge AI chip design operations
- 20191223 Kneron to Show Off Their Partner Ecosystem at CES 2020
- 20191011 Kneron Reveals Customers, Teases Next-Gen AI Chip
- 20190520 Kneron Wins Taiwan’s Public Banks’ Adoption of Edge AI Facial Recognition Solution
- 20180531 Artificial intelligence Company Kneron Raises US$18M Series A1 Funding