As a member of the Sygna product management team, the Technical Project Manager is primarily responsible for managing technical development projects, educating potential and existing clients on product technical details, collecting and communicating user feedback to the product management team for optimization, and leading the integration plan to complete the process.
During the client engagement phase, the Technical Project Manager will have the opportunity to explain product-related technical questions and demonstrate product usage. During the client integration phase, the Technical Project Manager will be responsible for planning integration plans and schedules for clients and actively assessing internal technical resources to adapt to different situations.
CoolBitX (CBX) was founded in 2014 and quickly became one of the leading companies in the crypto industry to specialize in cold wallet storage and AML travel rule compliance solutions. CBX was nominated as the worldwide Blockchain 50 companies by CB Insights in 2020, and was jointly nominated to be one of the NEXT BIG startups by the National Development Council of Taiwan and industry key opinion leaders to become one of the nine startups as NEXT BIG representatives. Joining CBX will be an exciting opportunity to participate in a rapidly evolving industry and a company which will define the market trends for the upcoming decades just like the internet did in the 90s.
- Assisting product managers includes supporting client engagement and managing the backlog, writing and refining tickets, and updating related documents
- Providing technical demonstrations of the product during the client-engagement process, working alongside the sales team
- Driving technical integrations for clients and ensuring their successful launch with our services, while responding to product enhancement requirements
- Taking ownership of customer issues and following them through to resolution, to ensure optimal allocation of company internal resources
- Collaborating with engineers and product managers to provide clients with full technical support as needed
- Supporting related business needs and achieving business goals with internal and external partners
- Maintaining a user-focused mindset to understand user needs and pain points, and to develop requirements and product solutions through rigorous analysis
- Accomplishing ad-hoc projects as required by managers