CoolBitX’s mission is to provide blockchain tools that allow for safe and active participation for everyone.
We’re seeking a (Senior) Software Engineer to build backend services to power CoolBitX’s bet known CoolWallet S and next generation product.
As a Software Engineer, you will build several backend services to support various features on CoolWallet S app, including blockchain data interface, feature toggles, etc. You will also build and maintain blockchain infrastructure to support trade transactions.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain backend services to support various CoolWallet S features.
- Evaluate new blockchain tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Understanding of AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Proficient written and verbal communication in English
- Experience working large distributed systems
- Experience with one or more blockchain technologies
- Familiarity in CI/CD tool set
- Experience building cloud apps/services on AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud