Partipost is building a platform that connects brands with genuine people to launch organic marketing campaigns. We believe in giving the crowd a voice, and that social media advocates have the power to call their followers into action. We are committed to building solutions with user experience as a priority.
Our team is looking for an engineering lead. As a startup with a rapidly growing user-base and a strong focus on adaptability, we are constantly rolling out new features and updates for both our web and mobile products. You will take the lead on ensuring our core products are architectured for scalability without compromising on the user experience. This role will be a mix of coaching the team with hands-on technical contribution.
If you’re passionate about delivering great user experiences and clean code, we’d love to meet you!
- Take full ownership of designing and developing new features, working with cross functional teams to execute our roadmap.
- Build up the team as a cohesive unit, mentoring individuals to develop their careers and continuously raising the team’s bar for engineering practices and product delivery.
- Partner with key stakeholders to manage expectations and risks.
- Comfortable with the core components of our stack (AWS, Django backend and React/RN client side).
- Practical experience in shipping clean and testable code following industry best practices, preferably in a full-stack role in a product-centric company.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, including written and verbal skills at different levels (designers, engineers, users, stakeholders).
- A clear vision of the engineering team you’d like to build up and mentor.
- Experience working with remote teams and developing a team in an early stage startup.