- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical
- 5 years of experience in embedded system design, Linux operating system, BSP’s, EVB’s, driver development, C/C++, Qt, system software build systems
- Experience with MCU and/or CPU/GPU based systems
- Experience with ARM-based products
- Team player
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Experience with NXP i.MX series
- Experience solving complex system issues, technical innovation, and driving technical roadmap.
- Experience in developing electrical engineering design practices such as running design review, failure analysis, and requirements gathering.
- Coaching of junior engineers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
About the job
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of our solution. You work together with your colleagues in Taiwan and US to build our high-quality system. You will mostly work in the office in Taiwan, occasionally work from home and are willing to travel to the US on an as needed basis.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop requirements and design solutions for next generation systems.
- Lead new design concepts through exploration, prototyping, development, and into mature production.
- Design, implement, debug, and characterize complex embedded systems with an emphasis on reliability, high availability, user friendliness, image quality, power efficiency
- Collaborate with other team members, including hardware, software, mechanical engineering, industrial design, and external partners.